Sunday, August 1, 2010

What Makes Me Happy Mini Album Part 1


Hi Everyone,

Well I could not wait to make something with my new Bind It All. I worked on this mini album for a day and a half. I still need to add some personal journaling to it to be completely finished. The paper is from My Minds Eye. My daughter Melanie gave me this paper as part of a gift that she gave me that consisted of scrapbooking stuff. I love the paper. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and then just hit the back button to go back to the blog. Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your albums look fantastic! I love your work. I have tried many times to start an album and I just lose interest, I guess my attention span is only long enough to make cards. lol! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete