Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stampin Up Club

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Last night the Stampin Up Club I belong to got together and we had some wine and cake while we made this card. As usual we had a great time and laughed alot. One the girls brought some Chocolate Wine you heard right Chocolate Wine. She got it at Publix Supermarket. Oh my gosh it was so good. I've never had a Mud Slide drink but they all said that it kinda tasted like it. If you like wine you gotta try it. At first I thought YUK CHOCOLATE WINE?? Well we decided that it was going to be our club drink. LOL Needless to say we had alot of fun. Anyways this is the card we made. I think it's really pretty. Our demonstrator Dena is awesome!!!! You go girl!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment