Sunday, March 17, 2013

Teacup Pin Cushion Swap

Hello My Scrappy Friends!!

Me again.. Well I told you I was going to do more on my blog so here it is.  This is the teacup I made for my friend Nancy for our swap.  It was my first one ever.. It's not as fancy as some of the others I have seem on You Tube but I think it came out kinda cute.  Anyways she loved it and that's what counted.
There are five of us in our little group called The Swap Gals that I had started over a year ago.
Four of us are in Miami Florida and the other swap gal is in New Jersey..Bet she's pretty cold right now while we are sweating it out over here. LOL Anyways I love these girls they have become very close friends of mine and how wonderful to have such great friends that share the same passion as you.
Love My Gals!!


 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment