Friday, September 3, 2010

Family Mini Album

Hi Everyone,
I made this mini album but I did not know which pictures I was going to put in them. Well I pondered and pondered and then it hit me. I decided to make it an ablum for my mom for her birthday which is next month. The shorter lady that you see in the pictures is my mom and the other lady was my aunt Edna her sister who passed away last Nov.2 from alzheimers.
I decided to just have pictures of my mom her sister and them with others in the family. I really like how it turned out. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I used my new Bind It All for this project. Woo Hoo! Thanks for stopping by. If you click on the picture you can see it better than just click the back button on your browser to go back to the blog.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: