Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sympathy Cards for Dogs

I was asked by the groomer I used for my 2 Yorkies Mica & Cami if I could make her some Sympathy cards that she could give to her customers who lose their best friends. I said sure and she placed and order for 25 of them. We decided to make 2 different styles. I put Thinking of You instead of the word Sympathy, I just liked it better. The poem inside is really beautiful and when I first read it I started crying. Since I made these I lost a rescue dog of mine who's name was Benji. Hard to believe I was making these cards for someone else and here I was going through the same thing myself. The second card I made I got the design style from one of the Blogs I visit called Cardz TV. She is a dog lover herself and had some really cute cards on her blog. You should check her out. The cartridge I used was Paper Pups by Provo Craft for the Cricuit.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment