Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine Mailbox Gifts

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are having a great day. I got this idea from Robyn (My Pink Stamper). I made these for my grand-kids for Valentine's Day. I am going to fill them up with candy and make each one of them a card. My grand-daughter Angelique likes Princesses so I made one with a princess theme. On the sides I put castles. My grandson Aiden likes dinosaures so his has a caveman and dinosaures on the sides. My grandson Jordan just started in Little Leagues Baseball so of course his has a baseball theme. His team is called the NY Mets. I got the mailboxes at Target like Robyn said and they were just a dollar. I used Everyday Paper Dolls and Paper Doll Dress Up cartridges by Provo Craft for the Cricut. I adhered the paper dolls on with demensionals. I think they came out really cute. Don't you? All comments would be greatly appreciated. Have a great evening.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment